Harmful Effects of Chemical Cleaners
If you have explored my blog, you'll find a lot of information about the harmful effects of toxic and chemical cleaners. The effects are amplified when it comes to families with small children. The effects can be acute (short term) or life long in nature:
How Thieves Products are Different
But cleaning doesn't have to be this way! Thieves is not only completely non-toxic, but it actually is derived from plants, which means it's actually BENEFICIAL to our health. It's highly effective in supporting the immune system and overall good health.
The products are 100% biodegradable and absolutely eco-friendly. The best part of the concentrated solution is that for my family it has replaced EVERY single cleaner. I literally don't have to buy any additional cleaners -- Thieves is THE one.
BONUS: Savings Compared to Toxic Cleaners
Not only is is the concentrated Thieves solution completely non-toxic, but the cost of it is actually less than regular, store-bought cleaners. Most cleaners range anywhere from $.05 - $.11 per ounce, which includes your basic cleaners all the way up to your "green" cleaners.
Thieves is concentrated, therefore you mix a capful (or two depending on the application) with water. Once you do this, the cost per ounce averages out to about $.03. This is an awesome deal!
Thieves Extensive Product Line
Getting Started is Simple
- Follow the link below to Young Living's page
- Enter your information -- don't forget my Enroller ID (11197359)
- Be sure the "Wholesale Member" is checked -- this ensures you get the 24% off retail prices
- Choose a Premium Starter Kit (I highly recommend the Thieves Starter Kit, which is an incredible value)
- You'll also get to sign up for Essential Rewards, which will give you reduced shipping rates, monthly shipments and points towards free purchases
- Have questions or need help? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org